St Nick’s is always looking for talented individuals!
Below is a list of our current open positions:
Christmas Lights Installers – 10-12 Seasonal Elves Needed
Position: Christmas Lights Installers
Location: Company is based in Downtown Long Beach, but jobs are off-site in SoCal
Status: Part time, seasonal
Estimated Duration: August 2018 thru February 2019
Job Description: Christmas lighting and décor company is looking for 3-5 seasonal Christmas lights and décor installers. We are looking for workers who are punctual, hardworking, and able to follow instructions with a crew of 3 or more. The job is physically demanding and all applicants must be 18 years of age or older. Experience with Auroras and lighting technology to the front of the line – you might qualify for an instant manager role. Experience with basic construction also to the front of the line as we also own a property management firm and constantly remodeling our units in Long Beach. We have full-time positions open to anyone with constructions skills outside of our basic season for Christmas.
- Be able to work outdoors for long periods of time, 6 days a week
- Lift and move product sometimes more than 50 lbs.
- Able to safely climb ladders up to 40-feet
- Comfortable on rooftops and heights ranging from 25-100-feet
- Able to operate power tools
- Communicate with team and team leader to identify potential problems and solutions
- Flexible schedule as you might be working nights and weekends
Skills & Qualifications:
Experience in working with holiday lighting and decoration
Please fill out the interest form below: